[Spacewalk-list] syncing SLES15 and SLES15SP1 repos to Spacewalk

Javier.Flores at gmz.migros.ch Javier.Flores at gmz.migros.ch
Thu Jan 16 14:46:15 UTC 2020

Hi

I am stilly syncing the SLES 15 repos with Spacewalk 2.9. However, I am moving to Uyuni as SLES integration is better.

For syncing SLES 15 in Spacewalk I installed a temporary SLES15 VM, registered it directly to Suse and then just copied the URL showed by "zypper lr --uri"
They look something like this:

https://updates.suse.com/SUSE/Updates/SLE-Module-Public-Cloud/15-SP1/x86_64/update?A-VERY-LONG-KEY

If I remember correctly, it worked well until the SLES subscriptions had to be renewed. The Key in the URL expired and I had to do that again to get new valid URLs.

Regards,
Javier