[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk-list Digest, Vol 140, Issue 13

Paul-Andre Panon paul-andre.panon at avigilon.com
Fri Jan 17 00:57:36 UTC 2020

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:51:08 +0000, Alan Pittman <Alan.Pittman at publix.com>
wrote

>Hi,
>  Is anyone successfully syncing SLES 15 and SLES 15 SP1 repos from
>updates.suse.com to Spacewalk 2.8 (or 2.9)? If you are, can I compare
notes >with you please? I have been successfully syncing SLES11 and SLES12
repos >for some time now, but haven't been able to  get a SLES 15 repo to
sync. >Suse support isn't any help. They will only verify the URL and
>userid/password.

>Any help would sure be appreciated.

>Alan

I wrote a patch a while back which we've been using on our systems, but I
haven't had a chance to package it up as a pull request yet.

Cheers,

Paul-Andre Panon

--

Your privacy is important to us. That is why we have taken appropriate
measures to ensure the data you provide to us is kept secure. To learn more

Attention: Privacy Compliance Program, P.O.
Box 59263, Schaumburg, IL USA, 60159-0263