[Spacewalk-list] rhn-setup for CentOS 8 not available on our Spacewalk

Cook, Bruce Bruce.Cook at seattlechildrens.org
Thu Jan 30 23:14:01 UTC 2020

Our CentOS 8 channel on our Spacwalk server gets synced regularly but we have noticed the rhn-setup package is not part of that channel.

How do we get that? We'd like to have the more recent stable version available from the CentOS  8 channel.

There's this downloadable from https://pkgs.org/download/rhn-setup for rhn-setup version 2.8.16,  but it does not list anything for rhn-setup version 2.9.36 or 2.9.12

Thanks,
   Bruce

[cid:image001.png at 01D5D77F.E6045640]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail or fax message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.