[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.10 Released!

Eckert, Doug Doug.Eckert at dowjones.com
Wed Mar 18 17:41:06 UTC 2020

Have a relatively recent fresh-install of Spacewalk 2.9 trying to update to
2.10, but getting the following from 'yum upgrade'

I know a lot of 'jpp5' RPMs are/removed with previous updates, but this
one's in there.

Error: Package: cglib-2.1.3-4.jpp5.noarch (@jpackage-generic)
           Requires: asm >= 1.5.3
           Removing: asm-1.5.3-7.jpp5.noarch (@jpackage-generic)
               asm = 1.5.3-7.jpp5
           Obsoleted By: spacewalk-java-2.10.19-1.el7.noarch (spacewalk)
               Not found
Error: Package: google-guice-3.1.3-9.el7.noarch (base)
           Requires: mvn(cglib:cglib)
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

Current repolist is

# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, tmprepo, versionlock
 * base: centos.mirror.constant.com
 * epel: fedora-epel.mirrors.tds.net
 * extras: centos.mirror.constant.com
 * updates: centos.mirror.constant.com
repo id                                                       repo name
                                                                   status
base/7/x86_64                                                 CentOS-7 -
Base
 10,095+2
epel/x86_64                                                   Extra
Packages for Enterprise Linux 7 - x86_64
  13,212
extras/7/x86_64                                               CentOS-7 -
Extras
335
group_spacewalkproject-java-packages                          Copr repo for
java-packages owned by @spacewalkproject                             155+56
spacewalk/x86_64                                              Spacewalk
                                                                     138+68
updates/7/x86_64                                              CentOS-7 -
Updates
 1,487
repolist: 25,422