[Spacewalk-list] package not available for installation

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Sat May 2 06:28:03 UTC 2020

I bet your channel packages files are not updated anymore... So the packages are synced to the channels but this information is not updated... So the client knows nothing about it.

Check the channelrepo task. Might be stuck (running forever) since last trigger in "Admin" -> Task schedules.

Robert

⁣sent from my mobile device​