[Spacewalk-list] after client yum repolist , show channel is 0.

kuo626 kuo626 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:53:57 UTC 2020

My spacewalk version is 2.9 . and I ckeck all service engine status is fine. the channels have recorded package qty in it . but the channel is joined in system after,  I run yum repolist in client , but it show is 0. and I  check /var/cache/rhn/repodata/{channel name} , it has some file size is small , after I different other channel file. could you help me to fix. thank you.George從我的 Samsung Galaxy 智慧型手機傳送。