[Spacewalk-list] error while syncing with RHEL spacewalk channel

Wenkai Chen wenkai_chen at ensigninfosecurity.com
Tue Sep 29 11:02:57 UTC 2020

HI Spacewalk users,

Encountered an issue while syncing a RHEL channel with its repository.

19:00:06 ======================================
19:00:06 | Channel: rhel7-server-rpms
19:00:06 ======================================
19:00:06 Sync of channel started.
19:00:06
19:00:06   Processing repository with URL: https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os
19:00:07 ERROR: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from rhel7-server-rpms: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] curl#60 - "Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user."
19:00:07 Sync of channel completed in 0:00:00.
19:00:07 Total time: 0:00:00

The problem is that the RHEL server is already subscribed in the Red Hat network and I can see the machine listed as one of the systems being subscribed.

[A close up of a sign  Description generated with very high confidence]

Chen Wenkai
Infrastructure Security Engineer

       [A picture containing building  Description generated with high confidence] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ensign-infosecurity/>      [A picture containing tableware  Description generated with high confidence] <https://youtu.be/9J7FkhXpb-4>      [A close up of a sign  Description generated with high confidence] <https://www.facebook.com/EnsignGlobal>

  E:  wenkai_chen at ensigninfosecurity.com
  A:  30A Kallang Place, Level 9 Right Wing, Singapore 339213

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: "This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If this email has been sent to you in error, please delete it immediately and notify us. Please do not copy, distribute or disseminate part or whole of this email if you are not the intended recipient or if you have not been authorized to do so. We reserve the right, to the extent and under circumstances permitted by applicable laws, to monitor, retain, intercept and block email messages to and from our systems. Thank you."