[Thincrust-devel] [patch] add ec2 bundling/upload support to adk2

Joey Boggs jboggs at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 16:43:26 UTC 2008

The ec2-register comes from the api tools which also requires a jre to work.

We can break it apart, I like the way the adk is modularized with
dependencies, makes it much easier to develop for.

I'll start working on the vmware portion shortly. Hugh/Perry has me
working on the bare metal installer script for oVirt. Shouldn't take too
long to finish off.