[Thincrust-devel] Multiple appliances per image?

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 13:45:14 UTC 2008

> That was the thinking. It would be trivial to allow it to handle
> more then one appliance, run it serially. Would that be the desired
> behaviour? Another solution would be to combine the puppet files
> into a single file.
>
> Do you have a preference? If not, I can knock out the former and let
> you give it a try.

Yah, serially would be a-okay.

Though, thinking I might still have to do some puppet combination, so
things like banners don't get trampled by the last recipe to run,
since it consumes $appliance_name:, etc.  Or do you think there's some
way to do a merge in the image itself to handle banners, the appliance-
info file, etc?

	Thanks,

	-Bob