[Thincrust-devel] Problems with RHEL kickstart file

Dwain Sims Dwain.Sims at steeleye.com
Wed Jun 11 17:38:17 UTC 2008

Folks:

I am having some trouble with the RHEL5 kickstart file that Bryan gave
me yesterday.  The error message is attached.  Line 32 is the %end
statement after the for the %packages section.

I am using Virtual Machine Manager to build out my machine.  I wanted to
make sure all of the I had Xen and the kickstart stuff ironed out before
I jumped into the recipe build.

My install source is http, and that seems to work well outside of this
kickstart environment.  I commented out all of the sites in
repo-rhel5.ks since they are internal to Red Hat.  The kickstart should
be able to pull what it needs from http?

Dwain Sims
Linux Product Manager

SteelEye Technology, Inc.    Phone:  919-844-0769
217 Release Circle               Yahoo IM:  dwains

Raleigh, NC  27615-1693      Skype: dwains59

Email:  dwain.sims at steeleye.com <mailto:dwain.sims at steeleye.com>