[Thincrust-devel] Problems with RHEL kickstart file

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 19:07:09 UTC 2008

So.. it could be that vmm does not support the includes (this is a guess).

Try running ksflatten on the aos-rhel.ks file. That will pull all the
kickstarts together. Lemme know if that works for you.

I know that every program does not read kickstarts the same way, so it
may be somehing else. Lets try this one first thouhg.

-- bk