[Thincrust-devel] Problems with RHEL kickstart file

Dwain Sims Dwain.Sims at steeleye.com
Wed Jun 11 20:19:13 UTC 2008

Alan:

Thanks - I had done just what you suggested and made great progress.  I
hit the --timeout problem as well.  I did the right thing and deleted.

Now I have yet a new issue.  I used the

part / --size 2000 --fstype ext3 --ondisk hda
part /boot --size 120 --fstype ext3 --ondisk had

with hda as Bryan suggested.  However I hit error when running this VM
under Xen....

Specified nonexistent disk had in partition command.

I think I need to use xvda instead.

Comments?

Dwain

Dwain Sims