[Thincrust-devel] Kickstart woes

Dwain Sims Dwain.Sims at steeleye.com
Thu Jun 12 14:21:28 UTC 2008

Folks I am really sorry for the stupid questions, but I am a kickstart
neophyte.

I have created a yum repository for our software and I have it available
from http.  Createrepo seemed to do the right thing.   So in my
kickstart I have

repo --name=lknfs --baseurl=http://localhost/lknfs

(is this correct - BTW, I can see lknfs fine with a browser)

My main question is how do I tell kickstart to install all of the RPMs
in this repository?

Under packages I tried

lknfs

But it complained it did not know this package when kickstart was trying
to pull together the packages (during my VM createion).

Since our application is many RPMs, is  ThinCrust going to work OK with
us?    I guess I am concerned that our install is too complicated for
this to work right.

Thanks

Dwain