[Thincrust-devel] Fedora 12 issues

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 01:40:31 UTC 2009

Thanks, I will track it.
The parted issue appears to be that the partprobe process which happens
after the loopback mount is failing.  This is a legitimate reason for parted
to fail, since some usermode tools will be unable to properly read kernel
device table.

But since this problem does not seem to hinder appliance-creator then, I
would argue,  the return code (1) should be accepted.

The typo in the error message is just bunk, this should be fixed.

But for now, commenting out those lines worked.

-Thomas Hatch