[vfio-users] Hyperthreading and kvm

José Ramón Muñoz Pekkarinen koalinux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:35:14 UTC 2015

	Hi,

	Sorry for not replying to all, I wrote from the phone and sometimes
happens.

	About the ovmf stuff, I would give it a try just in case I didn't read the
Alex Williamson post that explained that I need windows > win7 to be able to
use it. I'm still not planning to upgrade it to windows 10.

	How about q35? I tried to launch it but it seems to yield a beautiful
BSOD because of the ati drivers not being expanded. Do anyone uses it
regularly?

	BR.

	José.