[vfio-users] nVidia Code 43

Alan Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 08:28:27 UTC 2015

Hi Okky,

Thanks for the very prompt reply. I was unaware that x-vga was not required
with OVMF so it has been in my XML on all attempts so far. I just tried
removing it from the XML and rebooting the VM but unfortunately the Code 43
still is present. I will now try to reinstall the drivers and reboot again
to see if it is then resolved. If not I will then try i440FX without the
x-vga=on as while I have also tried i440FX it was in the presence of the
x-vga=on.

I will get back to you soon with the results of my testing.

Thanks,

Alan Jenkins