[vfio-users] nVidia Code 43

Alan Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:51:18 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

Just had another go using the i440FX chipset and unfortunately get Code 43
again. Here is the XML I used on this occasion: http://pastebin.com/kgV4HcG4
 .

In an attempt to prevent the driver seeing it was in a VM I installed it
from scratch using the passed through GPU and passed through a keyboard and
mouse. Other than the virtio networking and disk I am not sure what the
nVidia driver may be seeing to cause it to decide to throw Code 43.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Alan Jenkins