[vfio-users] nVidia Code 43

Alan Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:51:57 UTC 2015

I have a theory I am playing with now that it could be something to do with
the PCI id's of the parts of the card. On the host machine they are as
follows:

06:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK104 [GeForce GTX
690] (rev a1)
06:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GK104 HDMI Audio Controller (rev
a1)
07:00.0 3D controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK104 [GeForce GTX 690] (rev a1)
07:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GK104 HDMI Audio Controller (rev
a1)

I am going to try and replicate these Id's as close as possible within a
Linux VM and then install Windows in that VM once I succeed. With a bit of
luck it will then stop Code 43'ing. I will get back to you and let you know
either way.