[vfio-users] Issue with EDK2 upgrading Windows 10 to build 10586 ?

Will Marler will at wmarler.com
Sat Dec 12 00:28:26 UTC 2015

Are you going from Windows 7 to Windows 10? If so, then yes, I had the same
problem.

I couldn't solve it.

I was only doing it to get a licensed & activated version of Windows 10; I
had a Windows 7 key. If that's your situation, simply use the Windows 7 key
you have with a fresh installation of 10. It works like a charm.

Will