[vfio-users] Fwd: New computer assembled, need help

ALG Bass olorin12 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 11:40:24 UTC 2015

No, unfortunately I have not - I have given up trying to make this work for
now. ASRock simply told me to update the BIOS, which did not solve the
problem. I should probably contact them again and see if they have anything
else to say. Part of the reason I have not tried again is that I'm
currently using Windows 10, in school, and have to use software that I
can't get to work in Linux (Adobe stuff).

Please let me know if you're able to make it work with that motherboard, or
if ASRock gives you any answers.