[vfio-users] Optimize vm and host performance, is dual xeon the way ?

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 05:55:37 UTC 2015

So is this the right emulation? If i understand correctly what i'm trying
to get is a 3cores with 2threads per core ? (so 6cores pinned?)
I don't have that much knowledge in cpu so i'm kinda lost here.

<cputune>
    <vcpupin vcpu='0' cpuset='1'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='1' cpuset='2'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='2' cpuset='3'/>