[vfio-users] Stuck.. some troubleshooting help appreciated

Nick Sukharev nicksukharev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:40:22 UTC 2015

I wonder how do I check whether my card supports UEFI. I have a small set
of R7 and R9 radeons (not your version though) that I am able to pass as a
second adapter while having emulated graphics as main. I.E. for ASUS
R7240-2GD3-L I cannot find any info on UEFI bios except some comments in
reviews saying it is not available. MSI Radeon R9 270 could theoretically
have it but it requires a jumper setting and I am pretty sure I haven't
changed it. The third card is Diamond R9270XD52GXOCV2 and I can't find
anything about its UEFI bios either. Either I got lucky with 3 randomly
selected radeons or you should be able to do the same - use emulated
graphics to boot and setup.