[vfio-users] UEFI Win7 VM randomly does not start

Alexander Petrenz petrenz.a at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 11:42:39 UTC 2015

Hi Laszlo,

currently I'm using kernel package vfio-lts 4.1.12. Before it was version
4.1.10 and the one before that was something like 4.1.6 or so.
The ovmf package according to yaourt is ovmf-git 698.0bfd7c-1 and the
installed qemu package is qemu-git 2.5.r41574.g40fe17b-1.
Anyway what I want to say is, that with this packages I seem to not having
the issue.

Regards
Alexander