[vfio-users] Stuttering

Zycorax Tokoroa zycorax at phoxden.xyz
Tue Nov 17 15:00:45 UTC 2015

you should probably check first for MSI, the HDD speed is/can be a
different issue. Also, if that was the case, in windows 8+ you should
see the disk being clogged. In that case make sure to have installed the
appropriate virtio drivers too, then check that the host machine isn't
using the HDD a lot for other things than the VM