[vfio-users] Checking for EFI and general questions

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 08:21:25 UTC 2015

I'm not using VGA arbitration because my platform don't need that.

In my case, yes, you can set UEFI-unsupport GPU as primary card if guest OS
already installed GPU driver.
Only you can't see OVMF and Windows boot screen on primary card.

But how do I know it hangs or not? I'm using virt-manager to launch VM, I
got CPU usage monitor on that.
If CPU usage not hangs (i.e Usage keeps on 25%), that means VM boots
normally, excepts got problem on guest OS.