[vfio-users] Checking for EFI and general questions

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Sat Nov 28 03:49:18 UTC 2015

On November 26, 2015 at 15:40:11, Eddie Yen (missile0407 at gmail.com) wrote:
Also, I'm very curious about being as secondary card.

IME, virtual GPU will be shutdown if secondary card got driver, only the case I met before are WIndows 10 guest /w GTX980 as secondary card.
That case let me can saw the both side (I can see desktop on virt-manager monitor and real screen plugged to GTX980), also can run OpenCL tests.
But it won't work if using AMD card (I'm not sure about that depends on UEFI-supported card or not.)

Still need to do more tests to invest that.
Hi Eddie,

I’m still having issues passing through an MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti Hawk as a secondary card to my Windows 10 UEFI guest. I encountered blue screen after I tried to install the NVIDIA driver (359), or I should probably go with the old driver?

--
Okky Hendriansyah