[vfio-users] Checking for EFI and general questions

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 04:14:06 UTC 2015

I'm not sure about non-UEFI support NVIDIA card can do this or not.
Because GTX980 had natively support UEFI. Maybe it's a key can let them
exist together.

But I'm not sure yet, when I tried it again, it can saw both side, but I
got issue that Windows 10 couldn't launch desktop service.

Maybe it's luck when first try, maybe it got conflict with AMD driver (in
that time, I installed NVIDIA and AMD driver in Windows 10, but only mount
one device.)

I'll keep testing as much as I can, and I'll tell u if I found reason.
2015年11月28日 上午11:49於 "Okky Hendriansyah" <okky at nostratech.com>寫道: