[vfio-users] Cannot fix Error 43 for GTX 680 passed through to win 10 guest

root at yoshi.dynu.com root at yoshi.dynu.com
Sat Oct 10 19:12:24 UTC 2015

Is there any point in editing the gtx680s bios and change the device id
there?

i tried the patch to spoof the devID but somehow managed to mess up my
hosts libraries really bad... need to reinstall and start clean.

i use q35 system for now since with 440fx the guest is not restarting
and it takes ages for the initial install/setup. But i am willing to try
again with 440fx.

Cheers