[vfio-users] Cannot fix Error 43 for GTX 680 passed through to win 10 guest

root at yoshi.dynu.com root at yoshi.dynu.com
Thu Oct 15 23:51:34 UTC 2015

All my PCIe slots are occupied or covered by the 3 GPUs.

problem also is that my whole setup is rather old school. 4 monitors,
all connected via VGA.

3 Monitors at my desk and one big old 40'' screen i front of the couch
for movies and games (windows guest)

Sound is provided by the onboard soundcard an connected to a sony
receiver via toslink.

i will see if i can stream the sound software based (audio jack seems to
be a possibility) to the linux host. USB to in-line onboard sound card
to the amplifier results in really bad sound quality.

Also updating my setup is not possible for me right now since a new
motherboard + 6core CPU is not in the budget.

I hope that i will find a workaround. Thanks a lot again for the support
since right now the basic functions are working fine.