[vfio-users] Fwd: Installing Catalyst prevents VM from booting.

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:40:40 UTC 2015

If you will find out your GPU doesn't have EFI driver in the ROM, you can:
1. Update it using vendor's tools.
2. Glue some .efi driver(extracted from 6xxx series GPU's ROM) manually
using efirom from edk2.git-tools
3. Boot with QXL added, install the GPU driver and don't care about EFI
support much.