[vfio-users] Questions for all who have gotten this to work

Bradley Davis bradleydavisjr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 16:55:35 UTC 2015

I also added a regular PCI card for etherent for the host too. I had been
using the hyper visor for networking but for some reason when transfering
large amounts of from my FreeNAS to Windows VM would cause the system to
hang, a lot of processor waiting.

I am running Windows 10 currently without issue.