[vfio-users] vga pass-thru and different gfx cards.

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:11:45 UTC 2015

Dump the ROM using envytools and attach it to the card, that may help.
You can get ROMs from techpowerup DB, i think there are some from gigabyte.
Different vendors' ROMs should work if the cards are similar enough: same
clocks, same mem, same PCB design features.
The quadro cards should work as a secondaru passthrough - accelerating the
VM inside of the usual QEMU window. And AFAIR it's officially supported by
nvidia.