[vfio-users] vga pass-thru and different gfx cards.

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:04:17 UTC 2015

http://rghost.net/6xrSNp29W
Here's my gigabyte stock GT610 ROM which appear to support UEFI.
It came with the card.
I am unable to upload it to TPU since i can't boot windows with the card
fully enabled(installing nvidia and AMD drivers on the same system provides
!!UNKNOWN RESULTS!! as in !!FUN!!) - i've got this rom using envytools.