[vfio-users] VFIO + ZFS build

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Tue Sep 15 05:16:41 UTC 2015

No, I do not setup ZFS on root for Arch Linux, I want the Hypervisor OS as simple as I can, in case there are issues in ZFS I can still boot Arch Linux straight away. Just a plain 2 partitions: /boot for EFI using FAT32 and / for everything else using Ext4. I kept my / partition purely for config, all my data and VM storages are at my ZFS array. Even my Downloads folder goes to ZFS.

Best regards,
Okky Hendriansyah