[vfio-users] How to let libvirt recognize manual install QEMU?

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:51:23 UTC 2015

There was <emulator> attribute in the device section, but i am afraid it's
only related to device emulator.
Anyway, i think something's wrong with the paths. Like qemu make-installed
into opt instead of usr-bin. You can make a symlink from usual usr-bin
location of stock old qemu to your fresh install.