[vfio-users] Some questions.

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Fri Sep 25 03:47:43 UTC 2015

Hi Eddie,

I looked at Linux KVM’s page on Sound section [1], and since I didn’t like the sound coming from -soundhw hda I looked for alternatives there. Although in that page the -soundhw ac97 (Intel 82801AA AC97) should work using Windows 7’s built-in driver, it didn’t work for Windows 10 apparently. So instead I googled for Intel 82801AA AC97 and after several trials the ones from [2] that worked for me. The installer packages from [2] is similar to what Realtek site has, but I didn’t try it first in my case. My Windows 10 guest is a 64-bit one. Have you tried it?

[1] http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Sound
[2] http://www.driverscape.com/download/intel%28r%29-82801aa-ac-97-audio-controller

--
Okky Hendriansyah