[vfio-users] Some questions.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:53:48 UTC 2015

Not yet, because I'm still trying to launch VM by using vurt-manager.

And I found that there is too many bugs and problems of libvirt and
virt-manager on Ubuntu.
So I'm already make my decision, given up Ubuntu, and trying on Fedora 22.

It may take some tome to understand how to build it, so I think I'm not
trying the sound yet, but ASAP.