[vfio-users] KVM + QEMU + GPU passthrough (Windows7 Guest)

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 23:04:48 UTC 2015

That messages about FM2 platform made me laugh.
My current W10+OVMF system outputs video until starting windows spinning
logo, then the video driver crashes.
The thing is: this behavior is dependent on OVMF version, guest driver
version and it is "phantom" - if the OS failed to show video output on the
first boot, a simple VM reboot will solve this.
Too bad i lack the skill to debug it further and can't afford building a
bunch of test configs.