[vfio-users] Mediated device interface + nvidia

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 01:51:52 UTC 2016

Since I had already "played" GVT-g about a half of year, it's so excited
that Mediated device interface will come out at new kernel release.

For Intel GVT-g, now everything feels more stable since 2016Q3 release.
Before that, the host may crash if VM running some 3D applications.
Only few problems on it is about VM crash sometimes when running
applications. But I believe the kernel code is already stable.

Now the last step I guess is that how to merge them into libvirt, and since
kernel is ready, how can we use mdev by command or sth.