[vfio-users] Samba share from zfs (fedora23) to qemu/kvm (win10)

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:18:40 UTC 2016

Hi ! It seems everyone is succeeding but i can't get my zpool to be shared
from my fedora 23 host to my win10 guest, i tried with a basic folder first
(to remove the complexity of zfs) but still doesn't work.

To be noted, i configured a network bridge for my vm (if i understand
things properly tools like synergy don't work without it) so maybe that is
the reason i don't know.

If anybody could share his knowledge that would be great, i assume i'm not
the only one who wants to share folder with his vm, i spend a few days on
this with multiples tutorials and i can't get even a single folder to be
shared.

I join my different conf files :
here is my ifcfg-br0 file : http://fpaste.org/327387/61658041/

ifcfg-eth0 : http://fpaste.org/327388/56165839/

virbr0 : http://fpaste.org/327391/61659721/

my if config : http://fpaste.org/327390/61659511/

and Samba conf : http://fpaste.org/327392/61660111/

I configured a smb user and i get this with proper command :
http://fpaste.org/328477/14563272

Any help would be gladly appreciated, my network knowledge is limited so i
don't know where to go from now.