[vfio-users] Healthcare Leads

Charlotte Jude charlotte at edsdatabase.com
Thu Feb 25 15:43:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

We've recently released 2 Million plus current verified contact Database of
Healthcare industry B2B Leads for your marketing initiatives.

Hospital Decision Makers, Clinical Trial/ Research Executives/ Home Health,
Long Term Care, Assisted Living, Pharmacist, Doctors and Physicians, Allergy
& Immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology,
Diabetes & Metabolism Emergency Medicine, Family Practice/General Practice,
Geriatrics, Internal Medicine Medical Genetics, Neurology, Obstetrics &
Gynecology, Oncology (Cancer), Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology,
Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Plastic Surgery,
Preventative Medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology, Surgery, Urology and  Other

Let me know your target market:

Target Industry: _____________

Target Title: ____________

Target Geography: ____________

Please let me know if you would be interested in acquiring this list for
your marketing initiatives and I will send you the counts and list details
accordingly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Charlotte Jude

Business Data Expert

 <mailto:charlotte at edsdatabase.com> charlotte at edsdatabase.com

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "EXCLUDE ME"
in subject line.

Disclaimer: If you have received this electronic mail by error or if you're
not the right person to speak with in this regard, we would appreciate if
you would be so kind as to forward this email to the right person or the
person in charge.