[vfio-users] VM Randomly Becomes Choppy

Ben J btpprograms at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 21:30:42 UTC 2016

Neither the 4.1.X Kernel (Arch's linux-lts) or enabling MSI on all of my
passthrough devices in the guest seemed to help at all, although I did
notice that the kernel gets rid of the large cpu spike from Skype's
startup. I'm now trying to disable audio and use the hdmi audio from the
card to test with. So far it seems like disabling audio has stopped this
issue but I can't tell for sure without hearing if the audio is choppy or
not. If the audio was the issue maybe it's caused by my sample rate for
pulse? I'll reply again once I get hdmi audio working