[vfio-users] X99 Platform Setup - VM crashes when powering on.

d Drac d.dracon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 10:09:44 UTC 2016

Hello Okky,

And thank you for your input, much appreciated!

I will get back to you on the -nnk output after I am finished with my new
install...

Somehow going through the redhat documentation trying to understand
hugepages, I broke the virsh edit location of my image and made a mess of
everything. No biggie, I am simply reinstalling as we speak.
Will go for 4.4 Kernel as you suggested and get back to you later today.

thanks again.

Best regards,
Dennis.