[vfio-users] 750 Ti passthrough works for Linux not Windows?

Simon Ye sye737 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:35:54 UTC 2016

I followed the instructions in that blog post, which means no hyperv and
hypervclock tags (they were not there to begin with), as well as adding kvm
tags.

Is there any other helpful info I could provide in lieu of trying kernel
4.3? I don't get any Windows output whatsoever unless run without
passthrough.