[vfio-users] Tesla K40 passthrough

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 23:55:21 UTC 2016

Yes, I'm using QXL+Spice connect to VM, and also try TeamViewer.
Funny is, if I disable QXL and Spice, just using TeamViewer connect to VM,
Windows can boot, but got black screen and mouse cursor glitches.

So that means I still need to find another graphic accelerated remote
desktop (like RemoteFX or sth.) ?