[vfio-users] Cannot have sound from the guest

Will Marler will at wmarler.com
Fri Jan 8 17:21:38 UTC 2016

I'm of no help wrt getting PulseAudio working. However, how important is
this to you? A much better solution for me (I use the VM exclusively for
gaming) was to get a $10 PCI USB card, and some USB headphones. I pass the
PCI USB card through to the guest, and everything works better this way.
Surround sound, no crackling, etc. Perhaps this would be a better solution
for you too.