[vfio-users] CPU Provisioning Question.

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:17:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

Sincerely, i think you will run into problem. Even more for gaming. For
example, you load a game, or use hardly your 12 cores.

Be sure that your wife will start to have lags / stutter and will scream at
you, like old time of gaming on slow bandwith :)

Keep cores separated for both vm. One have 2 cores, the other one 2. and 1
for the host.
Think that, for best performance, it is better that the host doesn't
schedule at all the cpu linked to the guest!

--
Deldycke Quentin