[vfio-users] No reset on GT730

Gerhard de Clercq gerharddeclercq at outlook.com
Thu Jul 7 14:05:48 UTC 2016

I actually used that tutorial to set it up and I can't find anything that I might have missed. I have unfortunately returned the card by now while I still had time so I can't test it further. It would be really nice if we could somehow force vfio to do a reset so that we would know if it is even possible for a card. Is there any cheap (perferably AMD) card that I can get which is known to downright work properly with vfio reset?