[vfio-users] Nvidia Error 43 and vendor_id state='on'

David david283 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 19:57:26 UTC 2016

I have continued to work on this.  I had <hidden state='on'/> and
<vendor_id state='on' value='SomeString'/> in my xml, and that didnt
restore boot.

I have the card out of the system right now.   With this new setup i
believe i should be able to re-add the 3 <hyperv> settings and the one
under <clock offset='localtime'>.

But i have found that when put those lines back in (copying them from
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PCI_passthrough_via_OVMF in the
troubleshooting section, as i no longer have my own original lines
from that section)  My VM wont boot at all.

Is there some reason that putting these back in later would cause
issues?  Is there a way to regenerate my XML file, or default it back?

--
David
david283 at gmail.com