[vfio-users] cannot boot windows guest after update

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Thu May 5 21:21:46 UTC 2016

I'm an idiot, i created the file with the wrong extension.

Anyway, after a successfull launch it appears drivers were already there
and of the last version meaning i did indeed install them with pnputil from
windows runned native.

So why did he failed even after that?
The failing to launch might be coming from the fact that the drive had a
pci adress, since it never failed before i have no idea, if someone know
why i would appreciate. thanks.

[Solved]